- Who are we?
We are RENTAS HEALTH SDN BHD, a leading healthcare and technology sector management consulting, business development and marketing communications company at No. 1 Jalan Perindustrian Desa Aman 1A, Industry Desa Aman, 52200 Kepong Kuala Lumpur (the “Company” or “RENTAS HEALTH”).
By ordering any of the Company’s products or engaging the Company’s services, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are the proprietary property of the Company and the Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Account”means the RENTAS HEALTH Account that you will need to register on te Company’s Platform in order to submit an Order;
- “Business Day”means a day from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m., excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and gazetted public holidays in Malaysia;
- “Order Confirmation”means an email from the Company acknowledging your Order in accordance with clause 6. below;
- “Contract”means your Order in accordance with these Terms and Conditions as accepted by the Company in accordance with clause 6. below;
- “Customer”means any individual or entity who places an Order on the Platform;
- “Order”means the Order submitted by Customer on the Platform in relation to the purchase of Product from the Company;
- “Platform”means collectively, RENTAS HEALTH’s Website, and any other websites or applications which we may own or operate from time to time, each of which shall be described as a “Platform”;
- “Website”means the RENTAS HEALTH website as accessible at the following web address- www.rentashealth.com;
- “You”means a Customer or a guest on the Platform;
- References to “clauses”are to clauses of these Terms and Conditions;
- Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms and Conditions;
- Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership;
- References to “includes” or “including” or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
To place an Order with RENTAS HEALTH, you must be (i) a person of full age or (ii) a legal entity recognised in any jurisdictions.
By using the Platform, you agree that you will not misuse the RENTAS HEALTH Platform, including using any automated systems or software to extract data from the Platform for any purpose; committing any criminal offence via the Platform; transmitting or distributing virus (such as Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb) or post any other material on the Platform which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s propriety rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed throughout the Platform. Any breach of this provision would constitute an offence under Section 233 of the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998. In the event any breach of the aforementioned prohibitions, RENTAS HEALTH will report the breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and appropriate legal action will be taken.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to your use of the Platform and all Orders and Contracts made or to be made between the Company and you in relation to the sale and supply of Products. These Terms and Condition constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between the agent of the Company and you.
You acknowledge that by entering into this Contract, neither you nor the Company has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written between the Company and you, except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms of Sale
- To place an Order, you must first register with the Company by creating a RENTAS HEALTH Account on the Platform. You must submit to accurate and true information on the Platform and the information up to date by informing the Company of any changes, using the relevant sections of the Platform. You shall not be allowed to create multiple user accounts.
Formation of a Contract
- The information set out in these Terms and Conditions and the details contained on this Platform do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No Contract in respect of any Products shall exist between the Company and you until the Company has shipped the Products to your address.
- To submit an Order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Platform. After this you will receive an Order Confirmation which will be an acknowledgement of your Order.
- An Order is only considered to be accepted by the Company upon your Order being shipped to the delivery address provided by you.
- A Contract between the Company and you relates strictly to those Products delivered to you. If your Order consists of more than one Product, the Products may be delivered to you in separate packages at separate times.
Price and Payment
- Whilst the Company will strive to make best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Platform to be accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur. If the Company discover an error in the price of any Products which you have ordered, the Company will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or to cancel it. If the Company is not unable to contact you, the Company will treat the Order as cancelled. If you cancel your Order before arrangement to ship the Product has been made, and that you have paid for that Order, you will receive a full refund. Further:
- Where applicable, prices are inclusive of SST and are in Malaysian ringgit. Delivery costs will be charged in addition (where applicable); with such additional charges to be clearly displayed and included in the ‘Final Total’.
- The Company is under no obligation to fulfil your Order if the price listed on the Platform is incorrect (even after your Order has been acknowledged by the Company).
- You can pay via payment partners listed on the Platform. Similarly, including using a promotional voucher.
- In the case of promotional voucher, the voucher must be entered at the check-out page online. Physical presentation of vouchers to RENTAS HEALTH personnel will not be accepted.
- To minimise the risk of unauthorised access, the Company would encrypt your card data. Once we receive your Order, the Platform will request pre-authorisation on your card to ensure there are sufficient funds available to complete the transaction. Order will not be confirmed until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the Company has sent you the Order Confirmation. Cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by card issuer. If the Company does not receive the required authorisation, the Company shall not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Upon authorisation of the payment, by clicking the “Order now” button, you confirm that the card belongs to you or that you are the legitimate holder of the promotional voucher, and have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product.
- If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Platform, please contact [email protected] immediately. The Company will try our best to process your request.
Refusal of Order
- The Company reserve the right to withdraw any Products from the Platform at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Platform. Whilst the Company will make our best efforts to always process all Orders, the Company reserves the right, at the Company’s sole discretion, to refuse to process an Order after an Order Confirmation has been sent. If the Company cancels your Order and you have already made payment for that Order, the payment amounts will be fully refunded to you.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of withdrawal of any Product from the Platform, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on the Platform or for refusing to process or accept an Order.
- The Company aims to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order and the delivery time indicated by the Company at the time of your order checkout (as updated in the Order Confirmation).
- The Company will notify you if we are not able to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Upon delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for the delivery. You may contact RENTAS HEALTH Customer Service Team at 03 7625 3088- or [email protected] in case of any faults, defects or damage. You shall be able to provide the relevant delivery documents together the Product, upon request.
- Please note that it might not be possible for the Company to arrange delivery to some locations in which event, the Company will inform you using the contact details that you have provided to the Company when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- Delivery is usually made via the Company’s standard packaging.
- All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract (for example, see 7.8 below), risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, the Company will not be liable for any loss or destruction of the Product. Any breach of obligations by you might impact your ability to shop on RENTAS HEALTH in the future.
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection, a card may be left giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- If delivery or collection is delayed due to your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within one week of first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery, the Company may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to the Company) do either or both of the following:
- charge you for any fee and other costs reasonably incurred by the Company; or
- no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that the Company is immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case the Company will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money already paid to the Company under the Contract, less reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees).
- You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
- In event there exists a conflict of total cart size for free shipping entitlement, the value on our Platform shall prevail.
- Cancellation by Customer (Non-Faulty Product)
Once an Order has been dispatched it may not be cancelled and the item must instead be returned to the Company according to guidelines provided by the Customer Service Team (Please call the above stated number or refer to your return-slip provided in your received parcel).
- Returns and Refunds Policy
In these Terms and Conditions:
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the Product to us within thirty (30) days of receipt. The Product shall be un-used, Product tags shall not be tampered with, and the Product shall be in the original brand packaging (if applicable). This policy is applicable only to those products which do not fall under the list of non-refundable brands/items provided on our Platform.
- All items must be received by RENTAS HEALTH in order for a customer to be eligible for a replacement. You shall ensure that the Product is sent to the Company in the same condition as it was when received by you and is packaged properly. In the event that an item is returned to the Company in an unsuitable condition, the Company reserves the right not to accept the return and may instead send the Product back to you.
- The Company will not honour any walk-in returns.
- Your returned Products are usually received and accepted at the Company’s warehouse within a set number of days after the return drop off or pick up. Returns handling time will vary depending on your return method and courier of choice. Please see our Exchange or Refund / Return Time Frame Policy for more details.
- Faulty Products
In these Terms and Conditions:
- All Product descriptions, information and materials posted on this Platform are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties express, implied or otherwise howsoever arising.
- Product image as seen on the Platform may differ from the actual Product that you receive.
- If the item you received is faulty, please contact RENTAS HEALTH Customer Service Team and provide your Order number, your name and address, details of the Product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement.
- Upon receipt of the Products, the Company will examine it and will advise you on the status of the replacement or refund (if any) via email as soon as practicable.
- The Company, at its sole discretion, may refuse to process a replacement/exchange order and may instead offer a refund as a substitute remedy subject to clause 9.
- In the event the Product returned is not faulty, the Company may, at its sole discretion, decide not to replace or refund you for the Product and/or the Company may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or debit card, or the payment details that you have provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
- You may use promotional vouchers while making payment for Products on the Platform. Specific details for promotional vouchers and e-gift cards are listed below.
- To redeem vouchers in your Account, please visit “My User Account” on the Platform. Subject to the Company accepts no liability for errors in the email address of the voucher recipient.
- Promotional vouchers must be entered at the check-out page online only. Physical presentation of vouchers to RENTAS HEALTH personnel/Delivery staff will not be accepted.
- In the event of fraud, an attempt of deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with redemption of that voucher on the Platform, the Company shall be entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
- The Company assumes no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of gift or promotional vouchers.
- In rare cases, the Company may, at its sole discretion, discontinue or cancel any voucher previously issued and will not be responsible for any losses arising therefrom.
- Conditions for the redemption of promotional vouchers are as follows:
- From time to time, the Company may distribute promotional vouchers that may be used only on the Platform, which will be sent to you either by email or post.
- Promotional vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on the voucher, can only be redeemed once and may not be used in conjunction with other promotional vouchers and discounted items. The Company may exclude individual brands from voucher promotions in accordance with our sales strategies.
- You may redeem only ONE voucher per promotional campaign. the Company reserves to the right to cancel any subsequent orders made by you using a voucher of the same promotional campaign.
- If you place an Order for a Product less than the value of the promotional voucher, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
- The credit of a promotional voucher does not accrue interest, nor does it have a cash value.
- If the credit of a promotional voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to place, you will be required to make up the difference using one of our accepted payment methods.
- For cash vouchers stipulated for a specified sum, if you choose to return the product, you will not be refunded the value of the cash voucher. However, if you paid partly with your own funds, this portion will be refunded.
- Disclaimer of Liability
- The content displayed on the Platform is provided without any representations, guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, RENTAS HEALTH and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Platform and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit RENTAS HEALTH’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
By Agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless RENTAS HEALTH, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Platform or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- Guarantee and Complaints Management
- RENTAS HEALTH shall perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skills and care.
- The Company places great value on our Customer satisfaction. You may contact us at any time using the contact details given in clause 6.4 of these Terms and Conditions. The Company will attempt to address your concerns as soon as possible and will contact you on receipt of any relevant enquiry or complaint. In guarantee cases, the manufacturer or supplier must generally be involved, and as such it may take longer to resolve such an enquiry or complaint.
- In the event of a complaint it will help the Company if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and, where applicable, send the Company copies of the Order or at least the Order number that was assigned to you in the Order Confirmation. In rare cases, your emails may be caught up in the Company’s spam filters or not reach us, or correspondence that we send to you may otherwise not have reached you. If you did not receive any response from us within five (5) Business Days, please make further enquiries.
- Personal Data Protection
- Circumstances Beyond Our Control (Force Majeure)
- The Company shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
- In the circumstance that the Force Majeure event lasts for more than one week, either you or the Company may terminate the Contract forthwith by written notice and without any liability other than a refund of a Product already paid for by you and not delivered.
- If the Company has contracted to provide identical or similar Products to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of a Force Majeure event, the Company may decide at our absolute discretion which Contracts we will perform and to what extent.
- The Company reserves the absolute discretion on the solution applicable to meet our obligations under the Contract despite the Force Majeure Event.
Any notice under a Contract shall be given in writing through either letter or email to the relevant party at the address or email address last known to the other.
In proving such service, it shall be sufficient to prove that the letter or email was properly addressed and, as the case may be, posted as a prepaid or recorded delivery letter or dispatched or a delivery report received.
- (a) Notices given by post shall be deemed to have been served with two (2) Business Days of being posted to the recipient’s address within Malaysia.
- Any notice given by email shall be deemed to have been served within two (2) Business Days of the email being sent.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All content included in or made available through RENTAS HEALTH Platform, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, campaign titles and data compilations is the property of RENTAS HEALTH or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by RENTAS HEALTH and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Platform nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through the Platform are trademarks of RENTAS HEALTH in Malaysia and other countries. RENTAS HEALTH’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by RENTAS HEALTH, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits RENTAS HEALTH. All other trademarks not owned by RENTAS HEALTH that appear on the Platform are the property of their respective owners.
- The Company’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on RENTAS HEALTH site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors. In the event the Company becomes aware of any infringement of its intellectual property rights, the Company will not hesitate to take necessary legal action.
- If you print, copy or download any part of our Platform in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use our Platform will cease immediately and you must, at the Company’s option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by RENTAS HEALTH or its licensors.
- Links to the Site
- You may create link to RENTAS HEALTH home page, provided you do so in a way that is legal and is not likely to damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any Platform that is not owned by you.
- This Platform must not be framed on any other Platform, nor may you create a link to any part of this Platform other than the home page. The Company reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
No failure or delay by the Company in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish the Company’s rights under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
You shall not assign, transfer, novate, charge, sub-Contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between you and the Company.
- Third Party Rights
No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Conditions or that Contract its assent to any such term.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-Contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Both the Company and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and the Company’s policies at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions, including the Company’s policies will be posted on RENTAS HEALTH Platform and be made effective immediately. Your continued use of the Platform constitutes acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
- Taxes and Duties clauses
Please note duties and taxes were not prepaid, should there be any applicable charges, you will be required to pay upon delivery
- The buyer will be fully responsible for paying all applicable Import Charges directly to the relevant authority (and for reclaiming them in the event of a cancellation or return or a return of Merchandise, to the extent permitted in the these Terms) as determined by the authorities of the delivery destination, and Callie shall have no responsibility or liability in connection with the foregoing. Moreover, if you fail to pay Import Charges without reasonable reason causing the liability to fall on us or the carrier, the liability amount of Import Charges may be deducted from any refund or other amounts you may claim.
- If the buyer failed to pay Import Charges, or refused to accept Merchandise not in accordance with a due cancellation procedure under these Terms, in each case resulting with the Merchandise being returned or need to be returned, then the buyer may be liable for the return delivery costs and may not be reimbursed or refunded for delivery costs paid by you for making the delivery to you. Callie may also charge you with additional direct or indirect charges resulting from said failure or refusal. Callie may, if that is in accordance with these Terms, reimburse and refund you for the cost of the Merchandise, but not the import charges which may or may not be reimbursable by the relevant authority.
- Custom policies and import duties are varies from country to country hence we have no control over these charges and couldn’t provide the cost accurately.